Spinning fishing on the pond, 17.11.2013

Today the weather was not very good. Strong wind, the temperature was +4 and my friend refused to go fishing. Do nothing, and I myself am going to the bus station to get to the pond near the town. The bus which was to 8.30 p.m. not arrived and had to wait another who has gone in 8.55 hour.
Having arrived at the pond and collecting gear I started catching fish. From the very beginning relied on a perch and so, staying at the dam in the fight went lures. Gigs I'm hour but the strikes were not, and in other fishermen, who passed by me, the works were not much better (one perch on the four fishermen). As the strikes were not, I decide to shore to smaller places in the fishery. The first bite I had at the end of the pond, perch went for the bait almost under the very shore attacked soft lures, but the hook is not villages. Change lures, but there is no takes. In the battle spread the wobblers: 35 ridge in color 824R and Cheerful from Pontoon 21 (model 34F-MR) in color 005 but there is no takes. Put Wobbler Kosadaka Inborn (XS 60 F) in the colour of the CNT in the hope of pike and immediately bite, and perch on the hook.
Cast Inborn again and again perch attacking my lure.
More takes on Inborn, and little Twister I got 2 blows from fish.
A cold wind I'm so cold, that I decided to gather and go home. The road went to the dam to check out today's working Wobbler Inborn, but the strikes were not. Collecting gear, I went to the bus station and fishing on this was completed.
Gear, which I used on fishing:
Spinning:
Shimano Catana CX 240L and test 3-14 gr.;
Konger Carbomaxx Team Spin 270 and test 0-10 - gr.;
Coil:
Line Winder EP1000;
Line Winder EP2000;
Thread and cord:
Globe 0,25 mm;
Power Pro 0,1 mm
Bait:
Silicone: vibrotail and twisters firm Relax and Manns supplemented Spinnerbait.
Cranks:
Kosadaka Inborn color: CNT model: XS 60 F;
ZipBaits Rigge 35F 824R;
Pontoon 21 Cheerful, color 005, model 34F-MR.
------------------------------
Copying of materials is allowed only with the consent of the author and link to the blog http://fishingukraine.blogspot.com - I love to fish

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Засолюємо ікру карася, коропа та товстолоба

Котлети з ікри коропа або сазана

Смажена риба в'юн

Воблеры TsuYoki - копии, клоны, реплики на оригинальные воблеры, попперы и ратлины

Воблеры Strike Pro – копии, клоны, реплики на оригинальные воблеры, попперы и волкеры

Воблеры Usami – копии, клоны, реплики на оригинальные воблеры, попперы и волкеры

Головень (клень) запечений в духовці

Воблеры Kosadaka - копии, клоны, реплики на оригинальные воблеры, попперы и волкеры

Воблеры Flagman - копии, клоны, реплики на оригинальные воблеры, попперы и волкеры

Ловля верховодки